Mr. Les & Mrs. Dora Florence first opened doors in 1955 in Calgary. Over the years they have built Calgary Jewellery into a thriving and welcoming business.
In 1982, Calgary Jewellery expanded to its new location on 17th Avenue.
Calgary Jewellery moved to a larger location on 17th Ave now managed by the second generation, Mr. Bernard Florence
Calgary Jewellery went through a complete renovation that welcomed modernization in its design and service that helped in the acquisition of new brands. A store that has been recognized and loved for more than a decade.
Building on the foundation laid over sixty-seven years by three generations, Calgary Jewellery has embarked on it's legacy towards a new store that Redefines Luxury.